I love it !

Written by alex.kruk on 8:21 PM

I have been very busy working with my new toy - my lens. I just love it. Even though the focal length is not so perfect to walk around with my kids I STILL love it. Even though I got a lot of advice to get 85 f/1.8 I think I made a good decision because..... yeah... I LOVE IT !
So in order to not get too boring talking about it here is WHY I LOVE IT ;) three perfect portraits of my gorgeous kids.

Lilly

Photobucket



Maximillian

Photobucket



Marcin

Photobucket

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ I love it ! ”

  2. By Jacek on January 2, 2010 at 2:41 AM

    Macie śliczne dzieci, najbardziej wdzięczny temat do fotografowania :).

My photo
oceanside, california, United States
Hi ! I have had my blog for almost one year. Now I will try to take care of it a little bit better. My name is Alex and I am the mommy of three kids, Marcin, Lilianna and Maximillian. I found my true love and that makes me the happiest wife ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. Hope you will love it ! Enjoy ! Thank you for sttoping by