Saturday in Santa Monica

Written by alex.kruk on 4:42 PM

On Saturday we went up to LA to see all of James' friends at Melissa's BBQ Party. They all are friends from NY, they met in high school, they still are friends and I had a blast to be there and meet all of them ! I had fun and I fell in love with Santa Monica and LA ... again ! There is so much going on, so many things to do .. ten minutes walk to the beach, that is my dream, I mean I could live literally on the beach :)
Since we don't get out and party much recently we will remember this one for a long time.

so, the first shots are with Max, he had a lot of "aunts" to play with and their small toys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

there were hugs and tears, laughter, talk and a lot of good food ! This salad in the green bowl was the best !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

there were a lot of kids...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we head to the beach with the kids. The beach just right there is awesome, It Is so wide, and the view of the mountains is incredible.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Melissa for so much fun ! Hope see you soon again !

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Saturday in Santa Monica ”

  2. By Ash - Fort Wayne area Wedding Photographer on April 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM

    These photos are great! The one where the boy is blowing the bubbles caught my eye.

My photo
oceanside, california, United States
Hi ! I have had my blog for almost one year. Now I will try to take care of it a little bit better. My name is Alex and I am the mommy of three kids, Marcin, Lilianna and Maximillian. I found my true love and that makes me the happiest wife ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. Hope you will love it ! Enjoy ! Thank you for sttoping by